Stress Management Top 5
Stress has become the go to state in this crazy hectic world. This stress management top 5
is meant to help us eliminate the word stress from our vocabularies and it’s effects from our lifestyle.
Life is to be enjoyed and fully lived. We don’t need to waste it on stressing out about deadlines, relationships, health, being cool, or anything else. We only have 24 hours a day, and many of those should be spent doing the things we love with the ones we love, sleeping, eating, and having some leisure time. Work should happen during working hours, and then left behind until tomorrow.
Have you noticed that you have symptoms of stress, such as tension in your neck and shoulders, anxiety, depression, inability to relax and sleep, irritability, and such things? Do you ever have chest pain that has been diagnosed as anxiety and not a heart attack? Do you ever feel that you need to run because haves much adrenaline flowing through your body? Do you feel uptight for no apparent reason? Does your heart feel like might beat out of your chest, and your breathing get shallow and fast?
Fear not. You are in good company. You are not dying. You are stressed. The great news is that there are many things you can do to eliminate those discomfortable symptoms, and even change your brain and nervous system to operate in a healthier way. Check in with your doctor to be sure that your symptom are cased by stress and anxiety, and then try these stress management top 10 steps to stress relief.
Stress Management Top 5
- Breathe – When you are stressed and feel anxious,you tend to hold your breath, or take very qyuci and shallow breaths. This can make you feel dizzy and lightheaded, and can cause tingling down your arms and legs. This is simply because you are over breathing and hyperventilating. The quick and easy fix is to simply take some slow deep breaths.
- Start by making your inhales match you exhales. Inhale to the count of 4 or 5, and then exhale to the cont of 4 5 for about there rounds.
- Allow the breath to move deep into your belly before you begin your exhalation.
- Return to normal breath for 3 rounds, and repeat until you no longer feel stressed.
– When you feel stressed, your body releases adrenaline so that you can handle any crisis that arises.
- Chronic stress, however, causes you to release adrenaline when you don’t need it. That leaves an excess rolling around in your bloodstream, giving you unwanted side effects! The solution? Exercise!
- Take a walk, do some lunges, play tag, jump rope, do some jumping jacks, or even hit the gym. Just take some physical action and you symptoms will subside!
- Bonus! Exercise releases endorphines, so as you exercise your stress will melt away!
– Big belly laughs keep stress away!
- Laughter really is the best medicine! It also releases your feel good hormones, and just makes everything seem so much better!
- Hang out with someone you love and do something fun! Let you hair down and have a good time.
- Just smile, even if you don’t feel like it. Science shows that simply smiling tricks your brain into thinking you are happy, lowering your stress levels.
!- Turns out your mom had the right idea when she sent you outside to play!
- The vitamin D you get from the sun will lift your mood and the beautiful outdoors will take away your stress. Take a walk, or ride your bike. Go the Arboretum and look at al of the beautiful flowers. Put your toes in the sand and let the waves soothe you. Go to the park and swing on the swingset. Play a round of golf or a game of tennis. Just get outside and move your body. Hello sunshine, goodbye stress!
5. Hug Someone
!- I mean give them a big bear hug, like you mean it!
- It’s true that hugging is an important part of mental health. Be generous with your hugs. Your stress will melt away, and at the same time, you can help someone else feel better and more relaxed!
5. Help Someone Feel Valued! – I Feel Worthless
is an epidemic sentence in our culture. People are struggling. Increase your own sense of purpose by encouraging someone else! Showing compassion
will make you happier too!!
Stress relief is available to you if you just take a moment to seek it out. Learning how to deal with stress
can be a bit difficult when you are in the midst of a situation, but if you will employ these stress management top 5, you will find that you have much less of it in your life.
Life is too short to waste it on feeling stressed and anxious. If these stress management top 5 don’t help alleviate your stress symptoms, then talk to your doctor for further help. Take action so that you can have a healthy life!