What are the treatment options for diabetic-related foot problems?
If you have diabetes-related foot complications, the podiatry experts can provide treatment options, including:
- Medications, including antibiotics
- Custom orthotics, inserts, or splints
- Wound care and specialized dressings including Amniotic Tissue Patchs
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®)
- PodiaTherm® radiofrequency therapy
- Surgical debridement or toe removal
They also offer specialized diagnostic tools, including the SUDOSCAN® device for neuropathy testing, to identify nerve and vascular problems that are common complications of diabetes.
Your treatment plan is customized to fit your specific diabetic-related foot issues and needs. Most Health Insurance Accepted and Medicare too.