Looking for De-Identified Health Care Data with longitudinal, patient-level EMR data for COVID-19 patients that includes their vitals, labs, procedures (e.g. vent data), medications, transfer/discharge (e.g. ICU time, mortality), and ICD codes both retrospective and prospective?
De- Identified Data has been used for research and helps speed up the process for data collection when retrospective data can be compiled in a usable way. Over 90% of the healthcare data is unusable, and the stakeholders of that data do not understand how to put it into action or if they do lack the technology to make it consumable and actionable.
Typical Data Stream for COVID-19
This type of data serves its purpose, but is not granular enough with raw data and detail to be actionable at a micro level.
Top COVID-19 DATA
Longitudinal patient-level EMR data for COVID-19 patients that includes their :
- retrospective and prospective data collection and tracking
Top COVID-19 DATA SETS IN DEMAND
- Rollup data delivered weekly (ending 90 days from first delivery) including claims occurring from Jan 2016 forward.
- Market basket includes ILI, ARDS, pneumonia, cough, shortness of breath, upper respiratory, Influenza, fever and COVID-19.
- Surveillance of medical claims billing related to COVID-19 and symptoms.
- Market basket includes well visits, sick visits, hospitalizations and telehealth visits.
- Rollup data delivered weekly (ending 90 days from first delivery) including claims occurring from Jan 2020 forward.
- Surveillance of healthcare utilization trends.
- Retrospective physician-level file including customer products of choice and HealthVerity predefined healthcare utilization metrics.
- Rollup data delivered one time including claims occurring from June 2019 through Nov 2019.
- Market basket includes customer-selected codes, well visits, sick visits, hospitalizations and telehealth visits.
- Detailed demographic information on patients and performing labs
- Detailed lab transactions for COVID-19 tests performed by Quest Diagnostics and/or Private Source 7-100
- Data includes ordering physician NPI and test results.
- Delivery and layout follow HVM standards.
Let us know what you are looking for, call 972-800-6670