Brown Smokey Eye
Looking for an easy Brown Smokey Eye? Well then I think you’ll love this makeup look!! It’s pretty much my daily go to, if I bother with eyeshadow at all since it looks natural, pretty, and polished without taking much of my morning time. It’s quick and fabulous! What’s not to love about that?
For this flawless smokey eye tutorial, you will need the original Naked Palette, or an eyeshadow palette with similar colors. Anything you have that is in the earthy, natural, brown tones will work just fine. You can always use your own creativity to achieve your version of the brown smokey eye. This just happens to be a look that I love and that I can create without too much trouble.
Brown Smokey Eye
Things you need to create this eye makeup look:
Brushes (the makeup brushes make this look)
- Flat definer brush
- Blending brush
- flat shading brush
- Pencil brush
- Tapered blending brush
You will want to use an eyelid primer so that your makeup will stay put all day or all night.
- NAKED – Original pallet
- Half Baked
- Dark Brown
- Black liquid pen eyeliner, or just a black pencil and black eyeshadow. Depends on your level of skill and the time you have to put it on properly.
- Eyelash curler
- Black mascara
Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Apply your favorite foundation, or just spot conceal with your favorite concealer. Just be sure your face looks fresh and your skin looks even toned.
- Prime your eyelid area and just below your lower lash line to hold this smokey eye in place.
- Using your blending brush, sweep the Naked color, or your light neutral color over your entire eyelid. Take it up into the brow area, and add the most color to the crease.. Use circular strokes to create a beautiful palette for your brown smokey eye look.
- Fill the same brush with the eyeshadow color Buck, a lovely warm matte brown. Use windshield wiper strokes to apply to the crease of your eyelid. Create the deepest color at the outside edges, giving your eyes a bit of dramatic flare.
- Dip your large shading brush into the eyeshadow color half baked, which is a golden shimmer color. Blend into the inner corners of the eye, almost halfway to the center of your lid, giving your eyes a brighter, wide open appearance.
- Fill your tapered brush with a very dark brown eyeshadow color, and blend into the outer corner, creating depth and definition.
- Using the same brush, apply the light creamy color, virgin, to the area just beneath your brow, to create a beautiful highlight. You will glow like an angel.
- Create a beautiful winged eyeliner with your black liquid eyeliner. or you can use a pencil topped with your darkest eye shadow color.
- Line the lower lash line with Buck. To create even more definition and smokiness to your brown smokey eye, add your darker brown shadow on top of it to really smoke it up!
- Curl you eyelashes
- Apply lots of your favorite black mascara for awesome lashes!
I hope you love this look as much as I do! It’s really pretty quick and easy, and it’s still pretty even if you leave out a few steps. Sometimes I opt out of the mascara just for a different look that I think is a bit more exotic. Or maybe i’m just too lazy to mess with mascara haha. Nah. Let’s go with exotic Anyway, have fun creating your own version of this brown smokey eye. Go out and have a great day!
Happy beautiful life!!