Many people get confused between hemp and CBD Oil. Many people purchase CBD Hemp Direct from their favorite head shop or retailer with out knowinf the difference between:
- Water Soluble
- Broad Spectrum
- Oil based
- Hemp Seed OilHemp seed oil is cold pressed from hemp seeds. It does not contain CBD or any phytocannabinoids.
- Isolate Some products contain CBD isolate, which is a purified CBD molecule. CBD isolate is white and powdery in its appearance. It does not contain other phytocannabinoids like full or broad spectrum.
- Full-Spectrum Full Spectrum refers to cannabis-derived from the whole plant that contains CBD and other phytocannabinoids such as THC, CBN, THCA, CBC, and CBG.
- Broad-SpectrumBroad Spectrum contains all phytocannabinoids in the plant but does not contain any detectable amount of THC.
- Nano CBD Nano CBD is a compound where the molecules of CBD are shrunk down to extremely small sizes (less than 100nm) and turned into a water-based form. This process allows the CBD to pass through skin much more easily and quickly than any oil-based form.
- CBD Hemp Direct
The ability to purchase the products directly from the provider on a trusted platform.
What is the difference between hemp and CBD?
Cannabis sativa ( 1 ). … CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil
Is CBD Legal in all 50 States? Learn All You Need to Know In 5 Minutes
You may have seen on TV or read online news about CBDs and are still confused about where CBD is legal and also the difference between THC, and full spectrum phytocannabinoids. Ever since the 2018 farm bill was passed, there has been speculation such as: Is CBD legal in every state? Or are CBD dietary supplements legal? In this article, we answer these questions to help you understand exactly where CBD is legal.
Many people are under the false impression that CBD or cannabidiol supplements can be lawfully marketed with the passage of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
On December 20, 2018, FDA Commissioner, Scott Gottlieb, M.D., issued a press release to make their position clear. In the release he said, “it’s unlawful under the FD&C Act to introduce food containing added CBD or THC into interstate commerce, or to market CBD or THC products as, or in, dietary supplements, regardless of whether the substances are hemp-derived.”
- gun accessories2020.05.05Top 10 Night Vision Scopes
- Uncategorized2020.04.30Senior Dental Insurance
- COVID-192020.04.29OPEN TEXAS COVID-19
- HealthCare Data2020.04.29Looking for De-Identified Health Care Data with longitudinal, patient-level EMR data for COVID-19 patients that includes their vitals, labs, procedures, medications, transfer/discharge retrospective, and prospective?